Romania to be represented by ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL at Young Chefs Olympiad, India, 2019
We are extremely honored to announce that
ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL
has been selected to represent ROMANIA in the
BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL CULINARY COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS
YOUNG CHEFS OLYMPIAD
INDIA, JAN 26 – FEB 2, 2019.
ONE STUDENT from ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL, accompanied by ONE MENTOR, will have the opportunity to perform on the biggest international culinary stage, representing ROMANIA️, in a race with 60 countries.
All eyes will be on us!
- Aged 18-23 (max. 23 y.o. in January 29th 2019);
- Be enrolled into ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL’s CULINARY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM (all ICEP educational centers are eligible);
- Speak at least medium English;
- Be a Food Passionate and Culinary Career Oriented;
- Be motivated to undergo a 3 months intensive full-time preparation program and travel to INDIA (all expenses covered by the school).
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of a valid identity document;
- A photo of a “Signature Dish” (min. one (1) - max. three (3))