2 DAYS HANDS-ON/PRACTICAL COURSE
Trainer: Georgiana Raican
Type of course: practical/hands-on
Duration: 2 days, 16 hours
Date: November 12-13, 2022
Language: Romanian + English
! Because we are approaching the Winter Holidays, in this course we will cover flavour combinations and spectacular decorations for the winter season, Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Who can attend?
This course is specially created for everyone who wants to learn how to make a fabulous Mousse Cake. Experience is not necessary!
The course is practical/hands-on, with each student participating in the making of the products.
This course is conducted in Romanian and translated to English.
Recipe Book can be provided in Romanian or English.
What will you learn?
In this course we will learn:
- The technique of making mousse-based cakes: how to prepare, bake and decorate mousse-based cakes;
- Techniques to prepare aerated mousses;
- How to avoid mistakes related to the consistency of the mousses and inserts;
- How to combine different textures for a balanced and particularly tasty result;
- Different cake decorating techniques for an elegant and fabulous look: mirror glaze in 2-3 colors, mirror glaze with spider effect, velvet glaze in 2 colors, neutral glaze, etc.
! Because we are approaching the Winter Holidays, in this course we will cover taste combinations and spectacular decorations for winter, Christmas and New Year's Eve.
From Summer 2018, Georgiana joins ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL team as an authorized trainer, then Pastry Chef Coordinator, thus fulfilling a dream: to share her knowledge and experience, to encourage and motivate students starting their own pastry journey.
Georgiana trained alongside world-class Pastry Chefs such as Antonio Bachour, Amaury Guichon, Nina Tarasova, Gregory Doyen, Richard Hawke, Toni Rodriguez, Ksenia Penkina, Joakim Prat and more.
Since 2021 Georgiana joins Chef Richard Hawke to assist with demonstrations at different pastry events in SIHRA Lyon - one of the most important international venue addressing the Horeca and Pastry sector.
These experiences, together with the professional experience gained in the top pastry labs in Bucharest, helped her to develop her own style and specialize in event desserts where she finds the freedom to express her creativity.
Mousse Cakes | 2 Days Hands-On Pastry Class
Payment can be made in full or in 2 instalments:
- 60% is payable in 4 days from online booking;
- 40% is payable in 6 weeks prior of the event.
If you are booking the class less than 6 weeks from the class date then the full fee is payable on registration.
- Participation to Class;
- Collection of Recipes (booklet);
- Premium ingredients for all recipes;
- Equipment and utensils;
- Coffee, water, tea;
- Certificate of Attendance
- Cake Tasting.
* You will receive Aprons to wear during MasterClass, you have to bring Chef's White Jacket.