So Good Magazine #30
BEST MAGAZINE OF HAUTE PÂTISSERE - #30
so good.. magazine #30 focuses on the generation of professionals who are in their thirties. They are our thirty-somethings, professionals who have already acquired experience and a sense of responsibility, but who keep intact their creative capacity and their taste for innovation and renewal. In so good.. magazine #30 there are articles as interesting as cakes created by artificial intelligence, cocktails that are eaten and desserts that are drunk, desserts made from wild plants, edible water, the use of enzymes to take advantage of all the fruit, the technique to get the most out of glazes, an interview with Amaury Guichon, the world's most popular pastry chef with 11.5 million followers on IG, a mandarin orange Mont Blanc, a flower-shaped cake made without molds, techniques for sweets applied to the surface of cakes... and much more.
- 20 chefs of 14 different nationalities, including seven women pastry chefs.
- A dozen interviews
- 50 exclusive creations with their corresponding recipes
- 165 photographs of cakes, desserts, individuals, snacks, ice cream, baked dough, sauces, mousses, cocktails...
- step-by-step instructions, techniques, cuts, details...
- 312 pages of the most avant-garde pastry in the world
- Amaury Guichon | Chosen
- Martin Diez | The triple play
- Dinara Kasko | AI, an inevitable ally
- Jesús Escalera | A decade of wonders
- Natalie Eng | Quiet sophistication
- Juan Gutiérrez | The path of dreams
- Lluc Crusellas | By right
- René Frank | The boost that dessert deserves
- Francisco Moreira | Meaningful
- Long Ming Ai | Black, pink and citrus
- Samuel Ducrotoy | Fresh air
- David Gil | Enzymes reach desserts and ice creams
- Blanca del Noval |Wild Pantry
- Jesús Camacho | Island bites
- THREE DESSERTS TO DRINK AND THREE COCKTAILS TO EAT
- Luis Amado | Pushing the limits or raising the bars
- Yelene Anter | A little bit of science and a lot of art
- Ksenia Penkina | A brilliant ending
- Tejasvi Chandela |The mithai touch
- Mineko Kato | Desserts for a better future
- Xavi Donnay | For small and delicate patisserie